Indoor Tanning May Help With the Following
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Stress & Depression
- Reducing the risk of osteoporosis
- Ostemalacia (bone softness)
- Arthritis pain
- Psoriasis and muscle weakness
- Plan to tan 3 times a week every other day for 3-4 weeks to reach maximum tanning results.
- Tan once/twice a week to maintain your tan depending on your skin type and which level of tanning bed and/or stand-up you are using.
- Do not tan indoors and outdoors on the same day.
- Use an indoor tanning lotion recommended by Tan Express to help moisturize, prepare your skin for UV exposure and help you reach maximum results of a beautiful bronzed suntan.
- Outdoor tanning lotions and oils are not allowed…it may prevent tanning results and ruin the acrylics.
- Tanning lotion with a bronzer adds more color to your skin. Your tan will appear faster and last longer!
- Never use a tanning lotion with a bronzer or tingle if you have sensitive skin.
- Never use lotions with a tingle on your face.
- When using a lotion with a bronzer use the moisturizing lotion in the tanning room on your hands and between your fingers first and then use a wet one to wipe your hands and between your fingers after you apply the bronzing lotion to avoid staining dry skin areas.
- Using a tanning lotion with hemp adds extra moisture to your skin.